The wok is a round pan that is used for frying different types of foods. Woks are usually used in Chinese cuisine. But gradually this round pan has become a must-keep item among the kitchen accessories. However, several materials are applied for preparing a wok. There are- nonstick wok, carbon steel wok, ceramic wok, cast iron wok, copper wok, stainless steel wok, aluminum wok, flat bottom wok, hybrid wok, round bottom wok, etc. Some materials are durable and safer like carbon steel and ceramic, while others are not so durable.
Why pick a ceramic wok?
A ceramic Wok is more durable than most other items. Ceramic coating wok pans are stronger than Teflon coating. The material is scratch-free and stays fine for a long time. Woks prepared with ceramic get heated up evenly and work on different stovetops.
Also, these Woks provide an amazing cooking experience. Although ceramic woks are a bit expensive, they are safer and easier to use. Additionally, ceramic woks are suitable for providing healthy foods. That’s why ceramic woks are great to pick than any other items
So, in this article, we will let you know about the best 5 ceramic woks that you will happily want to add to your kitchen accessories collection.
Our Top picksView on Amazon
5 Best Ceramic wok In detail Reviews
Here is the detail of the best 5 ceramic Woks. Go through to decide which one you need to store in your kitchen. Hope you will like it a lot.
1. Ceramic Nonstick Wok
If you are looking for a healthy and durable wok, you should check out this one manufactured by GreenPan. This 12.5″ wok is a ceramic nonstick coated wok that will be perfect for serving a long time cooking experience.
This ceramic nonstick wok is prepared with durable anodized aluminum so that you can use it without any interruption. The material of this wok heats up evenly. Except for induction, this wok will work on any suitable stovetops.
GreenPan’s Lima is free of harmful ingredients such as lead, PFAS, cadmium, PFOA, etc. As a result, this wok won’t discharge any bitter gasses even at the moment it becomes overheated. So, no worries to use this wok after seasoning it properly.
This 12.5-inch gray wok is highly resistant to scratch. It is broiler and oven safe up to 600°F. Besides, its stainless steel handles are perfect for managing this wok. Also, this 2.97 pounds wok is easy to use and wash with hands.
- This wok is a combination of ceramic and nonstick coating.
- Made with durable anodized aluminum.
- Ovenproof up to 600°F.
- Resistant to scratch.
- Long-lasting stainless steel handles.
- The material is free of PFOA, PFAS, cadmium, and lead.
- It does not work on induction.
- No hard dishwasher is suitable to wash this wok.
Why you should buy this
- This ceramic nonstick wok is safe for making different types of foods.
- It is so durable that you can use it for a longer time.
2. Ceramic Nonstick Wok Pan
CeraTerra, a 12-inch wok pan, is a fabulous item manufactured by TECHEF. This 4.45 pounds wok is beautifully prepared with long-lasting aluminum. It has ceramic nonstick coating both inside and outside and is presented in gray/silver color.
This beautifully designed wok looks so elegant that anyone will desire to pick this. Although it is a little bit classy, it is free of lead, PTFE, cadmium, and PFOA. Thus, this wok is safe for cooking foods for your adorable family and friends.
This wok pan is suitable for induction stovetops. The strong stainless steel handle of this wok remains cool at the time of cooking. Also, the material of this wok heats up evenly so that you can cook properly without burning the food.
CeraTerra wok pan is manufactured in Korea. It provides an exceptional cooking experience for a long time. The lids and pans are safe in the oven up to 450°F. Moreover, it is easy to use this wok pan and safe for cleaning with a dishwasher.
- Amazing 12-inch wok of gray/silver color.
- Made with durable aluminum material.
- Easy to wash with dishwasher.
- Perfect for stir and fry foods.
- Eye-catching design.
- Stainless steel handle that remains cool.
- There is no supportive handle with this Wok.
- It is a bit expensive.
Why you should buy this
- Because this 12-inch pan is suitable for making family food.
- Also, this wok pan will serve longer than most of the woks.
3. Ceramic Wok with Lid
Copper 12 inches frying pan is an outstanding item of SHINEURI. It is a suitable wok for stir, steam, sauté, and fry foods. This wok is manufactured with strong and durable aluminum material so that you can use it for a long time.
This nonstick coated wok will come in a set of two items. One is a ceramic nonstick wok pan and the other is a lid for covering the pan. Both of the items are durable and oven-safe. Also, it is easy to cook different items in this wok.
This wok is perfect for preparing meals for at least four people without any hassle. The handles of this wok are made with strong stainless steel. You can easily manage this wok as the handles remain cool at the time of cooking.
This 12×4 inches wok pan weighs 4.74 pounds. It works properly on multiple stovetops. Like induction, gas, ceramic glass, electric stovetops, etc. However, use hands and soft washing material for cleaning this pan after it becomes cool properly.
- It is a perfect item of 12×4 inches.
- Presented in amazing dark copper color.
- A gorgeous set of two items.
- There is a supportive handle with this wok.
- Handles are made with stainless steel.
- Compatible with induction stovetops.
- Using rough materials for washing this item can damage the surface of this wok.
Why you should buy this
- This wok is made with durable aluminum material.
- It is easy to use and wash this wok with hands
4. Ceramic Coated Wok
A ceramic wok with a nonstick coating is one of the favorite cooking accessories for a lot of people. That’s why this 12.5-inch nonstick wok pan is manufactured by hand and introduced by the famous brand KYTD for cooking lovers.
This 6.76-pound ceramic wok has an eye-catching design. It is made with strong and long-lasting ceramic that is free of scratch. The surface of this wok is coated with danger-free nonstick so that it becomes evenly heated.
The added lid of this pan is transparent so that you can check the food without removing the lid. Its handle is made with ergonomic material that is detachable. The anti-scald handle is easy to grip and remains cool at the time of cooking.
This wok looks very elegant. With the attached ring to the handle, you can keep it in the kitchen without having any problem. Also, it is easy to steam lobster, momo, dumplings, etc. using the steamer that is offered freely with this wok set.
- The wok is manufactured with durable ceramic.
- Finely coated with nonstick.
- A transparent lead in added to this wok set.
- Free of PFOA and APEO.
- The detachable handle remains cool.
- A steam rack is included in this set.
- This finely designed ceramic wok set is a bit classy.
- Using any rough dishwasher can cause damage to the surface.
Why you should buy this
- This amazing wok set works properly on different stovetops.
- It has a ring at the end of the handle to store it without any difficulty.
5. Korean Ceramic Wok
Presenting the fabulous Korean ceramic wok that is gorgeously manufactured by M.V. Trading. This item is a set of one transparent glass lid with a long-lasting wok pan. The wok weighs 4.85 pounds with a diameter of 12.5 inches.
This ceramic wok is prepared with qualitative cast aluminum. It also has four layers of nonstick marble coating that have made this item very effective. The marble coating is more durable and safer than Teflon coating.
However, you can observe the food’s situation without removing the lid because the lid is made with transparent material. Additionally, you can cook and fry different types of meals using this ceramic marble wok pan.
This wok will come in elegant black color. This 32 cm Korean wok is a premium quality pan that is healthy for cooking various foods. It is eco-friendly and very easy to use. There is no difficulty in cleaning this pan as well.
- Designed nicely for using a long time.
- Made with durable cast aluminum.
- Transparent glass lid for easy observation.
- Nonstick handle that remains cool.
- Provides safe and healthy food.
- An outstanding eco-friendly wok pan.
- Do not wash this wok pan using any rough dishwasher.
Why you should buy this
- Because it is a lightweight item with durable materials.
- It is easy to cook different types of foods on this wok.
So, all of the above Woks are suitable for cooking and frying foods. These items are so resilient that they will serve you a long time. Therefore, you won’t have to buy lots of excessive and unnecessary cooking equipment. Instead, selecting one of these items will save you money as well as time.
Frequent Asked Questions
Here are some essential frequently asked questions that will resolve your inquiry and decrease your doubt if you have any.
How to care for a ceramic wok?
As it is a matter of ceramic items, you have to take proper care to keep the items safe and sound. Ceramic woks are usually coated with ceramic, nonstick, or ceramic nonstick. The surface gets burned sometimes at the time of cooking or frying different foods. The woks can get overheated sometimes as well. So, you have to let the wok becomes cool properly before wash it. You can use a soft dishwasher and hands to wash ceramic wok. In this way, it will remain unharmed. But remember, do not soak any ceramic wok pan in hot water. It will erase the fine surface of the pan and make irritation while cooking.
How do you season a ceramic wok?
It is indispensable to season a ceramic wok after you purchase one. Seasoning makes a ceramic wok prepared for use without and difficulty. For seasoning a ceramic wok, you can follow the following steps.
- At first, wash the wok with normal water and a soft dishwasher. Don’t apply any rough dishwasher to wash a ceramic wok. It will damage the surface of the wok.
- Then clean the water from the wok properly using a paper towel or a soft cotton fiber. You have to clean water to make the wok prepared for the next step.
- Once the water has gone, spread a bit of non-stick oil to the surface of the wok. The oil must have a high smoking point. However, spread the oil evenly on the surface of the wok using a brush or your fingertips.
- Then set the wok on a stovetop and keep it there for a few moments. After being heated, the oil will start to smoke. Now keep the wok pan on the stovetops for few more moments. Thus, the wok will get the chance to absorb the oil properly. If necessary, you can turn off the fume for a few moments and then turn on it again.
- Once the oil is fully absorbed, turn off the fume and let the wok be cool appropriately at room temperature. Then clean away the remaining oil from the surface of the wok using a paper towel.
- Repeat this process twice or thrice a year will keep your ceramic wok durable and rust-free for a longer time.
Seasoning a wok before using it for the first time is a mandatory step. It removes the dirt from the wok and makes it properly prepared for cooking and frying different foods. If your wok gets burned for any reason, you can follow the seasoning steps to make it clean
Can you use a wok on a ceramic hob?
The answer is both yes and no. When you choose a round bottom ceramic wok, you can use it on the ceramic hob. On the other hand, do not use a ceramic hob if your picking wok has a flat bottom. Because the flat bottom of the wok pan can damage the top of the ceramic hob. However, our suggestion is to avoid a ceramic hob in case of using a wok pan. It will keep both the ceramic hob and the wok safe and unbeatable.
Can you use a wok on a ceramic cooktop?
Yes, you can, only if the wok has a round bottom. If it is a flat-bottom wok, you can’t use it on a ceramic cooktop.
We hope you don’t have any confusion about ceramic wok after going through the review and the FAQ. Now it’s your turn to pick an item based on your requirement and choice. After using it, you will love the wok for sure.